About the role
We’re seeking a Product Manager to join to Comodule´s versatile software team to:
- Contribute to our vision of a world where emissionless transport is people’s first choice for moving around cities.
- Work with the biggest and coolest bicycle manufacturers across the world.
- Gather input from customers, internal teams, data analytics tools and user research to understand what problems need solving and how to prioritize them.
- Work with a team of engineers to deliver solutions.
- Communicate product plans, updates and changes to stakeholders.
- Collaborate with other software and hardware product managers to make sure Comodule is delivering the best end-to-end service.
This role is perfect for you if you have:
- At least 3 years of experience in product management.
- Excellent English.
- Data-driven and highly passionate about understanding the user.
- Hands-on experience with product management tools, like data analytics platforms.
- You like to challenge yourself and learn new things.
- Great communication skills and high level of self-organisation, ownership and responsibility.
We offer you a chance to develop in a multicultural team and technology-savvy environment who are driven by success (2 x “Forbes 30 under 30”). This is a great opportunity to join an exciting and innovative company in a role where you have an opportunity to collaborate at the forefront of innovation.
If you still need convincing, you also get:
- House full of like-minded smart people willing to change the world
- Trainings and seminars on your choice 📚
- Choose between health insurance or sports benefit or combine them 🏐🏃🏽
- Free rides with Tuul ⚡🛴 and with new innovative electric bikes and kick-scooters 🚲
- Cosy office in Tallinn old-town 🏰
- Fun monthly team events, Strategy Days, lots of ping-pong🏓 in the office and loads of weird humour 😜
- Chance to work at the only vertically integrated micromobility company in the world
Read more about some of your future team members - Android Developer Keith 🇮🇪 and Software Product Team Lead Janika 🇪🇪.
Comodule is making more people enjoy riding an electric bicycle or kick scooter. We are developing IoT solutions for shared mobility operators and bicycle manufacturers to reduce global environmental pollution and traffic congestion. Since 2014 Comodule has connected over 450,000 light electric vehicles to the internet and has helped to launch shared fleets in more than 60 cities around the globe. In spring 2020 we launched our own kick-scooters called Tuul which are developed and assembled in-house.