We are looking for a Production Team Lead to join our team in our mission to empower emissionless transport. Your main goal is to keep people happy and productivity high.
You will be:
- Assigning manufacturing orders to Assembly Specialists
- Assuring that production processes and instructions are followed
- Supporting Assembly Specialists with upcoming topics daily
- Assuring all needed work equipment's availability
- Dealing with potential issues in production and escalating them
- Assuring on-time deliveries
We expect you to have:
- Excellent command of Estonian and English language
- Good sense of humour
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with ERP systems is a bonus
- Experience in leading a team in production is a bonus
work in a multicultural team in a technology-savvy environment where we have a strong sense of mission to make a difference. We work hard because we feel our effort has an impact. We are people who care about the natural environment.
If you still need convincing, you also get:
- 50% discount when riding Tuul
- Choose between additional health insurance or sports benefit or combine them
- Trainings and seminars of your choice
- Factory in the city centre
- Fun monthly team events, lots of ping-pong and loads of weird humour
- And last but not least, ride with new innovative electric bikes and kick-scooters
Comodule is making more people enjoy riding an electric bicycle or kick scooter. We are developing IoT solutions for shared mobility operators and bicycle manufacturers to reduce global environmental pollution and traffic congestion. Since 2014 Comodule has connected over 300,000 light electric vehicles to the internet and has helped launch shared fleets in 60 cities around the globe. In 2019, we opened our own factory and have since been producing our electronics in-house. In spring 2020, we launched our kick-scooters called Tuul, which are developed and assembled in-house.
Tuul is the first Estonian-made, most durable, and eco-friendly kick scooter on earth. Tuul stands for adding value to daily city life, reducing urban pollution, and creating new standards for electric micro-mobility vehicles in terms of durability, convenience, and care. Tuul is the first and only e-kick scooter developed and produced outside of China. It is designed to last longer than other scooters, is 92% recyclable, manufactured from 42% recycled materials and uses swappable dual batteries.